Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Taipei, Taiwan

Taiwan was one of my stops on my journey because in 5th grade My teacher and a teacher from Taiwan somehow got each other e-mail and the two class would write to each other. We would write cool things about here they would write cool things about there, and they said some interesting things so from that day and on I have always wanted to go to Taiwan.

Some famous people from Taiwan are,
Sadaharu Oh who is the manager of the Japan baseball team, they are really good.
Chien-Ming Wang is a pitcher for the New York Yankees who has a 4.16 era rating which is pretty salty.
And one more person I am going to talk about is Chu Mu-yen who is a Olympic bronze winner at the Beijing Olympics, at the men's Teakwondo.
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/taiwan/taipei

No comments:

Post a Comment